Kurt A. Muller
Named one of “America’s most respected legal counsels”, Kurt A. Muller is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin and The John Marshall Law School. He has concentrated his practice in the area of Family Law since 1987.
Articles & Magazines Listed In
Mr. Muller is listed in
- Who’s Who in Practicing Attorneys
- Who’s Who in American Law
- Who’s Who in America
- Who’s Who in the World and American Law and Leading Attorneys
- He has additionally been named a Leading Illinois Attorney
- One of 2000 Notable American Men
- Consumer Business Review’s Family Law Attorney of the Year
- One of Vogue Magazine’s Top Lawyers for Women in Illinois
- A Distinguished Alumni of The John Marshall Law School
- One of Modern Luxury Magazine’s Top Chicago Attorneys
- One of the Top 100 Illinois Super Lawyers
Mr. Muller has additionally received commendations from the Anti-Defamation League; the American Bar Association; and the presiding judge of the Cook County Domestic Relations Division for his work as a Child Representative and Court Facilitator. In 2002, Mr. Muller was also awarded The National Leadership Award by the National Republican Congressional Committee, and Martindale-Hubbel’s highest rating for attorneys practicing in the field of Matrimonial Law.
In the News
Mr. Muller has been the subject of a story on Dateline NBC and frequently serves as a family law commentator for Fox News – Chicago and as an informational source for USA Today, The National Enquirer, A Current Affair, The Jerry Springer Show and The Oprah Winfrey Show. He is the past host of CAN TV 21’s “Consultation” and a weekly radio show on the CBS network’s Chicago affiliate, WCKG. Mr. Muller is currently the host of a nationally broadcast radio show through Air America’s Chicago affiliate, WCPT, Kurt Muller’s Un-Common Law which airs each Sunday at 12:00 P.M. C.S.T. and counsel for an independent movie production company. He is also principal of THE MULLER FIRM, LTD.